Friday, May 19, 2006

Knitting Flitting (or ribbed for her pleasure, my ass!)

I can't seem to finish a project these days. I wonder if it's because they're all for me right now. I've got 3 projects going, which doesn't work for a scatterbrain like me:

1) The not-so-Tempting sweater = 6 inches of 2x2 rib

2) The slowly gliding sock that's supposed to soar = more 2x2 rib that I originally started to break up the monotony of the above ribbing - brilliant, eh?

3) My bad case of the Clapotis.

I can't seem to finish any of them. I'm not really living up to Hyperactive Hands, am I? Or maybe I am, more than I meant to. Maybe it should be A.K.A. ADD Knitting.

Maybe it's a metaphor for how I live. I feel like I have so many demands on my time, except they're all demands I place. I think I try to do too much at once. And I'm not very organized, despite the fact that I managed to separate and number my three knitting projects above.

Hmm. I'm already tired of thinking about it. I'm going to go finish that damn sock.

No comments: