- 1 25' x 40' Stage Backdrop with a lovely daytime seascape, complete with cliffs
- 1 25' x 40' Stage Backdrop with a deep dark moonlit seascape, minus the moon reflection, which I'll paint before it goes on stage
- 1 6' x 4' plywood portrait of a bloated and formidable Queen Victoria - sketched, to be painted upon my return
- 1 full size drawing of a 16' x 12' gothic ruin on plywood, to be cut out by the carpenter and painted while I am gone
- 1 set of instructions to my painting crew for painting said ruins AND the 18' diameter round raked stage (instructions from the director = "rocky-sandy")
- Plans for 1 wedding shower for a little sister, to take place over lunch the day before the wedding
- 1 person scheduled to come and feed and love my little Kouros while I am away for 10 days (never done this before- longest we've been away from him is 4 days. I don't know if it'll be worse for me or him)
- 1 Bridesmaid dress, altered to fit so I no longer have to put one of my arms into the bodice with me to keep it on
I may check in from time to time depending on schedule and access. Both the in-laws and the parents are internet equipped, but they don't know about my secret life here with y'all. And I'll definitely post pictures when I get back. Minnesota is beautiful in the summer. If you don't get carried off by the mosquitoes. And as long as it's not 95 degrees. Everyone have a fabulous week and a half!
P.S. Jenny! I'll be there tomorrow! You know where to find me! Woo hoo!