Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finito!

I finished something! Well, I "finished" something.


Hey, wait, Kouros, come back. I want to show the nice people the toy I made for you. Bring it back!






I "finished" the cat plaything from Stitch n Bitch Nation with the two balls (oblong, in my case) connected by icord.


Kouros, there's no need to be rude. That's a less than pleasant view. Just let me show the people the toy, please!





If by finished you mean I made the i-cord part short because I was sick to death of working with red heart and only after I was done did I find the needle I'd been looking for to do the icord on in the first place. And if by finished you mean I didn't attach the second ball to the other end because the night before I tossed it to see if Kouros liked to play with it and he chased it around to some mystical place and now I can't find it anymore. Then yes, I've finished something. The point is, I've done all I'm going to do on this particular cat plaything.


I have one question. Is it just me, or does it look like a striped sperm?

No comments: