Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Crabby little post

Aw hell, I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I've been too busy to get much time on the computer for fun, and when I am, I've been trying to catch up on email.

I've already dropped 3 stitches (intentionally) in the Clap. It's too dark to take a picture right now. I'll have to get to it later. And I think I'm going to run short on yarn, shorter than I expected, so that's lame.

My weekend was less than fun. It was great to see my Dad, but it was emotionally taxing otherwise. Grandpa was fairly unpleasant, and my Grandma was mostly frantic the whole time.

Monday I went down to the warehouse where I do scene painting to find a new leak in the ceiling - there are a lot of leaks, and I had the backdrop arranged to be out of the wet areas- but the new one was RIGHT ABOVE THE BACKDROP. It was sitting in standing water in some spots. I propped it up on anything I could find. We had a rescue mission last night, and it was mostly dry where I had propped it up. Everything is still up in the air as to where I'm going to paint this- and the other we have on order- 25' x 40' backdrop. So I can't paint anything yet.

And to the crazy people who try to clean the Netflix DVDs with sandpaper, CUT IT OUT! The last 2 DVDs we've had started skipping because of scratches or Coca Cola or something on the disc.

Wow. What an unpleasant, whining little brat. I apologize. Forgive me, and I'll have some cute Kitty pictures tomorrow or something.

No comments: