Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Crazy cat and a case of the Clap(otis)

1. My entries today will be numbered, because numbers give the illusion of organization and importance.

2. Sweet tea + Lemon+ Amaretto = Delicious!
I must clarify that if I used my usual sweet tea recipe from my Georgia peach of a mother, it would be WAAAAAY too sweet with the Amaretto. I used about half the normal amount of sugar.

3. InuYasha! I don't remember if I have already confessed my love for Anime. We've started into the 46 DVDs of InuYasha from Netflix. We started at disc 11, since we'd seen everything before it (and all of disc 11, it turns out) on Adult Swim. *sigh* Adult Swim. I'd get cable again just for that... but then I'd get sucked into things like old SNL reruns and stupid talk shows and I'd never leave my futon. But I digress- InuYasha rocks, if you're into stories about half-dog-demon teenagers running through feudal Japan after jewel shards. Wow. It sounds dorkier than I realized.

4. Did you know this is what you envy about me? Well, you totally do. Blogthings said so.




People Envy Your Ingenuity

You're a person with unique ideas, big plans, and a zany outlook on life. Many people look to you for inspiration.
People envy your creativity and "who cares?" attitude. They feel very ordinary next to you - and they usually are!








5. Why do cats always have to use the litterbox right after you've finished cleaning it? Do they save it until you've cleaned everything up for them? Upon seeing a silly human scooping out the stuff they've worked so hard to bury, is there some sort of trigger that gets tripped and gets everything moving, if you know what I mean?


6. Why does my cat specifically decide to leave his covered litterbox like it's the start gate of the Kentucky Derby?

7. I like cheese. Just wanted to share.

8. I'm still working away on the Clap. Only about halfway through the Increase rows. Still haven't taken a picture because Kouros thinks the yarn is a delicious nutritious snack. I may have to lock him in the bedroom and quick take a picture tonight. Before he decides to start trying to bite the embroidered flowers off the bed spread.

9. April is my new favorite person! She left the first unsolicited comment on my blog! [Thank you, thank you, thank you, Anonymous commenter from May day- but I totally know who you are and I so asked for it!] Now you all have to listen to her podcast, Knit2BTied, religiously, because it's hilarious. And you have to listen to Chub Creek because she hangs with them, too. I mean "hangs" in the cyberspace-podcaster-all-is-connected-by-computers sense of the word. And she shows up on their show sometimes. And they're funny. And you have to, because I said so.

I think that's probably enough for this morning. I have to study more of the dreaded pesticide manual, and I want to be environmentally responsible and not poison any of my coworkers so I have to go! I can't keep entertaining you with my rapier wit! You have to let go!

Well, maybe I'll be back tonight.

No comments: