Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Art in the News

I listen to the Bob and Tom show in the morning, because I likes the funny. Right now they're reading a story about art students in Brooklyn having to remove their display from a public space because it was not family-appropriate. So, I'm not going to comment on that, but Tom said something to the effect of it being sad that art only makes the news in this country when there's some sort controversy about it but never because it's a good. That makes me sad. It explains the inaccurate and out-of-date attitude some people have that art is not a respectable career choice.

I was going to take a picture of my very very slowly growing clapotis, but Kouros kept trying to eat the yarn, so I put it away for another day.

Look at him, licking his chops at the thought of that yummy, yummy ultramerino.

Delicious.

No comments: