Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's up with my hand????

I won a copy of Claudine Hellmuth's book "Collage Discovery Workbook: Beyond the Unexpected!" from Craftsanity, and it arrived today. [I took her 20 minute challenge at Craftsanity, submitted my piece and then my name was one of the ones drawn for the book!] It looked like so much fun, I decided to do a collage family portrait. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it! I love it!

And yeah, I have no idea what I did with my hand. It looks like I'm wearing an oven mitt. I'm sure I intended to change it and then forgot. It goes with the insanity of the picture, though.


P.S. There is no piece from Monday. I was still all mooshy and maudlin and perhaps a bit menstrual, too. M-words make me inartistic. Yeah, it's a word. MY word.


1 comment:

hesira said...

Great collage! Great familiy portrait. I love the freaky perspective, and the cat looks like a sphinx or something equally Egyptian.