I didn't have my camera immediately available last night, so I'll have to take a picture of yesterday's tile when I get home tonight.
I've talked about needing to get the momentum going again, so I've decided to plan the Artists Among Us show in my workplace this year. I was asked to do it in the spring, but I had my painting class going and I had already committed to begin work on sets. I told them I would be willing in the fall, but I had too much going on at that particular time.
So I've gotten underway. I've finally gotten permission from the Powers That Be, after a lost email, and a couple of phone messages (Grr.), to begin planning. I'll be getting a committee together next week. I'm making a special point of reaching out to the fiber artists, because most people I know have some sort of fiber hobby, but they don't usually consider them worth showing in this show. I'm also working up another idea for a community art project. Last year's idea was a bit high concept. This year, I'm going to suggest something to do with the colors of harvest (we're in agriculture), possibly using the left-over tiles. Don't worry, I'm not even making a dent with my little project!
That's the news folks, and I am outta here! (Pictures to come later)