Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Crack and the clap

You've often heard of carpenter's crack, right? Ditto for plumber's crack, yes? Today, I saw pharmacist's crack. Scary.

So I'm back and I haven't yet downloaded pictures of the blessed event on Saturday, although it was awesome! I've been to few weddings where the bride was that excited. There was much jumping up and down and dancing. My family does throw a good party. The clap didn't get completed in time, but that's ok, because I must have had rocks in my head, knitting something wool for a July 1st wedding.

I'm a very tired girl, so I think I'm going to sign off for now. I'll post some pics soon. And tell some neice and nephew stories. And tell you about how my Kouros has been the most affectionate kitty in the world now that we've returned. And catch up on my blogstalking, too!

No comments: